Printable list of questions featured in this quiz:
- Pentecost shows…
- After Jesus’ death, the Apostle Paul still kept Pentecost. Fill in the following scripture (Acts 20:16): “For Paul had decided to sail past Ephesus, so that he would not have to spend time in Asia; for he was hurrying to be at __, if possible, on the Day of Pentecost.”
- The term Pentecost is a Greek term meaning…
- The Feast of the Firstfruits is also another name for Pentecost. In Revelation 14:4, “These are the ones who __ the Lamb wherever He goes.”
- Continuing in Revelation 14:5, “These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to __ and to the Lamb.”
- The Feast of Pentecost comes after which Holy Day?
- Peter had said, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sin; and you shall receive the gift of the _ (Acts 2:38).”
- In Romans 5:5, “Now hope does __, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.”
- Pentecost has been given all of the below names except… (Exodus 23:16;34:22, Numbers 28:26)
- True or False? After the death of Christ, the apostles gathered together on that date. And at a precise time on that date, the Holy Spirit was poured out to provide Christians access to God as a kind of firstfruits.